Monday, August 17, 2015

   Name: Francis Kit S. Cabasag

   Section: Handicraft b23

1.Do I know what a handicraft is?

     - Yes I know what handicraft is but my knowledge about it is still small.   

     2.Do I own a handcrafted item? What handicraft/s do we have in our house?
      - Yes I owned some handicraft item in the house and one of them was made by a person named Francis Kit S. Cabasag. Those handicraft items of mine are use in storing my items.

·    3.Do I like to use handicraft items? What are my reasons for using handicrafts?

    - Yes I like to use handicrafts items because they are unique and very convenient in using.

    4.Do I have parents or relatives who have the skills in doing handicrafts?  What can I learn from them? (If possible, ask your parents)

    - Sad to say I don't know any of my relatives has the skills in handling handicraft. If I had one, im sure that I could learn a lot from him/her .

     5.What handicrafts can I do?

    - I can make a basket came from a news paper by rolling each piece of paper and braid them to form a basket.

     6.What are my skills and talents that may help me in doing handicrafts?

- My wide imagination skills or critical thinking skills can help me to create new ideas and new design that I could use in handicraft.

      7.Do I have the passion to learn skills in handicraft?

- Yes I have the passion for I really like handicraft and through handicraft I could express my art skills.

    8.Do I envision myself being an expert in one handicraft technique? Or entrepreneur for handicraft products?

- Somehow, Yes because my passion and my desire will really bring me on become an expert in handicraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment